K Rain Mini Pro Gear Drive Pop-Up (Max. Coverage)
Item Number: PN-9013005
Orbit Rotor Pop-Up
Sprays up to 30 Ft Radius. Adjustable Full or Part Circle and Fully Compatible with Lawn Belt! See Big-Lawn sprinkler option for a complete kit including the rotors.
If you have above PSI or GPM levels you can add 3 heads (as in example drawing above or in our sprinkler layout examples).
If your first sprinkler heads is within 3-5 feet of your faucet then the 50 ft of conduit included will be enough, otherwise make sure you add an additional 25 feet of Lawn Belt for typical installation. This is due to wider spray distances (head are spaced approx. 25 feet apart) for a total of 75 feet of Lawn Belt required.
Sprinkler head Features
- 40 deg to 360 deg adjustable arc.
- Fast, hassle-free adjustment.
- 23 feet to 30 feet adjustable radius. (average 40-45 foot circles)
- Proven gear drive provides superior reliability.
- Extra-large filter screen traps debris to prevent clogging.
- Consistency of rotation regardless of nozzle size or pressure.
- Solid riser seal conserves water by stopping excess flow.
- Adjusts easily with regular screwdriver or coin
- Low Pressure Nozzles included.
If you have low PSI or GPM levels we recommend using only 2 heads and then purchasing our Custom Kit. (You'll end up with one extra U fitting as a spare leftover part)
Related Links See additional specs and calculator See more sprinkler layout examples!
Need help? Click here or...
"When I found LawnBelt I could get the best of both worlds, a invisible, fully automatic, highly customized multiple zone install using irrigation valves without the hassles of renting all of that equipment, permits, trenching...ect."
George - Chicago, IL